ESO – Imperial City’s One Year Anniversary Event
The struggle against the forces of Coldharbour has caused a “Planemeld Palpitation” that is skewing the odds and outcomes of events in and around the Imperial City. Time folds, reality shivers and opportunities that have passed are available again. But this warp event won’t last, so act now, and grab your chance while you can!
The Imperial City DLC game pack was originally released on August 31, 2015, and we’re celebrating next week with a one-time special event. We’re kicking off the festivities on Monday, August 29 at 10:00am EDT on all platforms with the following:
- We’ve doubled the drop rate on the following Imperial City items:
- The Stonefire Scamp pet
- Soul-Shriven Skin
- Tel Var Stones
- A new Imperial City Collector’s Bundle will be added to the store for the duration of the event, and includes:
- The Imperial City DLC Pack
- The Mind Shriven Horse and the Mind Shriven Skin (both of which have been unavailable in the Crown Store for almost a year)
- The Daedrat pet, originally released alongside Imperial City
- Five Crown Experience Scrolls
- The Imperial City DLC Pack will be on sale in the Crown Store for 50% off
Now is the best time to gather those precious Tel Var Stones, or try to obtain the rarest rewards from Molag Bal! If you’re new to Imperial City, or just need a refresher, be sure to check out our guides on Imperial City and Tel Var Stones.
This event will conclude on Tuesday, September 6 at 10:00am EDT, so hop in while you can. See you in Imperial City!