All about AMD Start Now Technology
For computers equipped with AMD APUs, you can use AMD Start Now Technology to manage sleep and hibernation settings based on the usage patterns of individual PC users. Power settings allow you to customize the responsiveness of your system, balancing power use (and battery life for mobile devices) with availability.
Enabling AMD Start Now Technology
AMD Start Now Technology uses a feature called Smart Sleep to manage sleep and hibernation settings based on personal usage patterns recorded for each PC user.
Use the AMD Start Now Technology page to enable and disable Smart Sleep. When Smart Sleep is enabled, information about how and when you use your system is collected and analyzed. This information is then used with the power settings on the page to determine when to put your system to sleep and when to put it in hibernation mode. These power settings are similar to Windows® power plans but with an added level of personalization. Use the settings to maximize power savings, optimize system performance, or balance between the two.
- In either Standard View or Advanced View, navigate to the page.
- Enable or disable Smart Sleep by selecting one of the following options:
Tip: Enabling and disabling Smart Sleep applies to all users on the system.
- Enable Smart Sleep—Information about your usage pattern is collected and the Status area of the page is updated with the current status of the feature. The Power Settings area also becomes available for configuration.
- Disable Smart Sleep—Usage history is not collected and system power is managed based on the Windows power plan that is currently selected.
- If Smart Sleep is enabled, select how you want to manage your system power consumption in the Power Settings area. These settings override the Windows power plans:
- Power Saving—When not in use, the system switches out of sleep mode and into hibernation mode sooner than with Windows power plans (which have longer and fixed sleep durations) unless there is a high probability that the system will be needed soon based on usage history. Power savings are maximized.
- Balanced—When not in use, the system remains in sleep mode when it is fairly likely that the system will be needed soon based on usage history. System availability is balanced with power saving.
- Responsive—When not in use, the system remains in sleep mode instead of hibernation mode if there is even a small chance that the system will be needed soon based on usage history. Rapid access takes priority over power savings.
- Click Apply to save your changes.
- Click the Reset my usage pattern button if you wish to clear the usage history already recorded. You will need to confirm that you really wish to proceed with this action after selecting this button.
Yummy Keto Recipes
Szia, meg akartam tudni az árát.
This post is worth everyone’s attention. When can I find out more?
Hi, I wanted to know your price.
Zdravo, htio sam znati vašu cijenu.
হাই, আমি আপনার মূল্য জানতে চেয়েছিলাম.