This patch 1.0.463.1 for Grand Theft Auto V on PC provides a really impressive list of fixes for story mode and Grand Theft Auto Online. Also, among other things, on a par with them goes the DLC titled “The Freemode Events Update”.
As you can see from the this title, free mode in GTA Online now will provides a lot of interesting events. Let’s have a quick look at them:
- “Hunt the Beast” – you’re a big and scary monster that runs from cruel chasers.
- “King of the Castle” – classic mode with which everyone is familiar. Capturing a point and guard her. Simple and fun.
- “Hot Property” – try as long as you can to keep in your hands a bag and defend it from others players.
- “Moving Target” – get in the specified car and try to drive it to the appointed place, while trying get away from other players.
- “Kill List” – killing a bunch of guards from Merryweather company with heavy artillery.
- “Checkpoint Challenge” – race with Checkpoints. Who first noted on them – is the winner.
- “Dead Drop” – you are trying to capture the special contraband and deliver it first. In fact, the pursuit for a reward.
- “Penned In” – a survival mode where you trying to stay under the shrinking dome.
- “Criminal Damage” – we take a weapon and destroy everything and everyone around!
- “Hold the Wheel” – sit behind the wheel of a golf car and trying to fend off other cars.
- “Time Trial” – once a week, take part in the race on time and get money and reputation. Records are also included.
- “Freemode Challenges” – a diverse set of tests for the competition with the comrades. In total 19 of such units.
That’s a lot of content but you get a lot more in new Adversary modes:
- “Cross the Line” – trying to enter a territory of the opponent.
- “Hunting Pack” – trying to drive a car with a lot of explosive to specific place on the map while others opponents trying to stop you. Car will explode if you drop the speed.
How to install patch 1.0.463.1 for Grand Theft Auto V on PC
- For a start, install the patch 1.0.463.1
- Then run the installation of the launcher 1.0.440.2
- Then install the new version of Social Club 220.127.116.11.
- As always, copy the folder named “mpluxe2” and “patchday5ng” in the folder “dlcpacks”.
In the event of any errors or problems with the game, simply delete the folder “mpluxe2” and “patchday5ng”. Then try to run it again.
All older versions of patches for GTA 5 are available on this page – Patches for GTA 5