12th patch 1.0.617.1 for Grand Theft Auto V made a lots of different fixes, improvements and other helpful things. Also with this patch provides to us a new Adversary mode – “Drop Zone” added as part of the January 2016 Update, a few new cars and improvements to them.
At the “Drop Zone” you will need as soon as possible to land on the ground, hold and protect a small piece of land from other team. Whole 16 players will be playing this mode on 5 different maps.
Also in this release appeared two new sports car – Karin Sultan RS and Bravado Banshee 900R, that you can improve in the Benny workshop. You can pump up them so much that they can compete with the T20.
How to install patch 1.0.505.2 for Grand Theft Auto V on PC
- Perform installation of the patch 1.0.617.1 and launcher 1.0.505.2
- Then, update your Social Club to version 220.127.116.11
- After the update, copy the folders named “mpjanuary2016” and “mpvalentines2” in the folder “dlcpacks”.
- Now you need to replace the original “GTA5.exe” to that what stored in the archive.
- The same needs to be done with file “update.rpf”. Move it to the folder “update” and confirm the replacement.
If you notice any problems with the game, get rid of the folder “mpjanuary2016” and “mpvalentines2”.
All older versions of patches for GTA 5 are available on this page – Patches for GTA 5