How to Fix Apex Legends Error Code 100
Today we focus on the error code 100 in Apex Legends. The error often appears on consoles such as Xbox and PS4, as well as on PCs. After the error appears the ability to launch the game is lost to the player. Now let’s look at what causes the error to appear and how you can fix it.
Why Does the Apex Legends Error Code 100 Appear?
The first complaints about the error began to emerge on the Internet in the spring of 2019. Unfortunately the developers haven’t fixed the issue and it still torments the player base. It can appear when loading in the menu, when opening settings, or even in combat. Recently, the error almost always occurs when logging into the profile. This can be caused either by DNS failures or problems with the server.
How Do I Fix Apex Legends Error Code 100?
The only known and effective solution for all platforms is to change the DNS addresses specified in the connection. Since players from PS4 are more prone to the error than others…
Changing the DNS on PS4
We recommend setting the following parameters:
- Go to “Settings” and go to the “Network” tab.
- Select the “Set Connection” option, specify the type of Internet access and start the “Special” section.
- It is recommended to leave the IP-address selection in automatic mode, DHCP – do not fill in, and DNS choose to enter “Manually”.
- The main address is 126.96.36.199, and the secondary is 188.8.131.52.
- Among the MTU settings we set the value to 1400, and the proxy to none.
- Save the changes and try logging into your personal Apex Legends account.
Setting up DNS on the Xbox One
Follow these instructions:
- Go to “Settings,” the “Network” tab to the “Advanced Settings” page.
- Set the DNS values to 184.108.40.206 and 220.127.116.11.
- Save and restart the device.
Editing DNS on the PC
Here the procedure is a little bit more complicated, but must not cause any troubles:
- Find and open the ncpa.cpl with a search.
- Using the RMB open the “Properties” and go to “IP version 4”.
- Manually enter the DNS addresses: 18.104.22.168 и 22.214.171.124.
Changing your DNS most likely fixed the Apex Legends Error Code 100. Share your successes in the comments below!