How to change the resolution in Need for Speed Payback
The next part of Need for Speed finally came out, but as it happens with a lot of major project, the start can not happen without errors. In particular, when the game was started on a 4: 3 monitor, players could face the inscription: “out of range” or “resolution not supported”. If you are one of the users who have encountered this problem, that is the order of actions that should help you. Here’s it:
- Go to the \ Need for Speed (TM) folder Payback \ settings
- Open the file PROFILEOPTIONS_profile
- Change the file in the file GstRender.ResolutionWidth 1920, where 1920 is the number of points horizontally, you can put another value.
- Change the line in the file GstRender.ResolutionHeight 1080, where 1080 is the number of vertices, you can put another value.
- Change the line in the file GstRender.ResolutionHertz 60.000000, where 60.000000 is the refresh rate of the monitor in Hertz, you can put another value.
We hope that this article was helpful and you solved your problem.