Most of the players already in full explore and enjoy San Francisco’s streets, but some are faced with quite a familiar problem. This problem has in fact can be considered as a sworn enemy of all PC users. So how do you fix the error 0xc000007b in Watch Dogs 2?
How to fix 0xc000007b in Watch Dogs 2?
So, let’s take a look at the most efficient methods for resolving error 0xc000007b in Watch Dogs 2:
- First of all, update your drivers for video card. Just go to the official site of Nvidia or AMD and download the newest pack of drivers.
- Then you should upgrade libraries such as DirectX, Visual C ++, .Net Framework. You can use the links or download them by yourself from the official Microsoft website:
- https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/Download/confirmation.aspx?id=35 – for DirectX.
- https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/download/details.aspx?id=48130 – for Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.
- https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/download/details.aspx?id=48145 – for Visual C++ 2015.