How to fix error 0xc000007b in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition?
Great time for all RPG fans of the genre this week. Bethesda has released a reissue of all your favorite Skyrim! However, eager to play it the players are faced with a problem – error 0xc000007b in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition.
Error 0xc000007b is one of the most common problems today. Let’s look at the most effective ways to solve this problem.
Fixing the error 0xc000007b in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition
Normally, such an error is solved with two simple ways:
- Upgrade Microsoft Visual Studio C ++, DirectX and .Net Framework. All of these libraries can be found on Microsoft’s official website, in the downloads section. However, for convenience, you can use these links:
- https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/Download/confirmation.aspx?id=35 – DirectX.
- https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48130 – .NET Framework 4.6.
- https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48145 – Microsoft Visual Studio C ++ 2015.
- Try reinstalling the game. At improper installation there is a possibility of file corruption, in consequence of which appears 0xc000007b error.