Football Manager is the second most popular series, just behind the FIFA series. All lovers to manage their own team looking forward to the day when there will be a new incarnation of the football manager simulator.
And here comes Football Manager 2017. All anything, but the players are facing some problems in this game. Before we begin to describe the methods of solving this problems, it is strongly recommended that you read the system requirements. The game is undemanding, but it is always necessary to know such information.
Minimum system requirements
- OS: Windows Vista (SP2), 7 (SP1), 8, 8.1, 10 (1607) – 64-bit or 32-bit
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4, Intel Core or AMD Athlon – 2.2 GHz +
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel GMA X3100, NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT or AMD/ATI Mobility
- Radeon HD 2400 – 256MB VRAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 3 GB available space
Fixex for low FPS, crashes at startup and black screen in Football Manager 2017
Crashes at startup Football Manager 2017
The problem most likely lies in the old video drivers. Their update should fix the problem. Download new drivers from the official site of the developer, or you can use these links:
Low FPS/lags in Football Manager 2017
In case of such a problem, you can do the following:
- Walk through the “Nvidia’s Control Panel” -> “Manage 3D settings” -> “Power management mode”
- Select the mode “prefer maximum performance “.
Football Manager 2017 doesn’t run through Steam
Try the following:
- Open Steam.
- Go to the games library and find the Football Manager 2017.
- Click on it with right mouse and select “Properties”.
- Go to the tab “Local files”.
- Click on the “Verify integrity of game cache”.
Black screen in Football Manager 2017
A black screen is most often associated with your video card. Use the links in the first “problem” of article and update the drivers for your video card. Also, you can try to verify integrity of game cache.