How to fix with problems with mouse sensitivity in Assassin’s Creed Origins
Assassin’s Creed Origins came out in October, but users continue to find errors in it. So, in particular, after installing update 1.03 for this game, users began to face problems with the sensitivity of the mouse, namely, slow reaction to the movement of the mouse.
The way out of this situation is the step-by-step following this steps:
- Run the game.
- Minimize it.
- Go to the task manager by pressing Ctrl + Shift + Esc.
- Find the Assassin’s Creed Origins process and right-click on it.
- Push Priority> Medium.
- Return to the game, it should help.
- If it does not work, then minimize the game again.
- Go to the device manager / usb controllers.
- Enter the properties of the usb hub.
- Go to the Advanced tab.
- Push reset
- The connected device will reconnect, and that’s it!
We hope these methods helped you solve your problem with the game.