If you, like many other players, have experienced problems with unstable performance in the game Assassin’s Creed Origins, then this article is to help you.
You simply need to perform the following sequence of steps in the required order:
- Step 1: Enter the game
- Step 2: Start the game
- Step 3: Press ctrl-alt-del, thereby selecting the task manager
- Step 4: In the task manager window, then right-click acorigins.exe
- Step 5: Find “set priority” in the drop-down box and click “normal”
- Step 6: Right-click acorgins.exe again, find “install similarity”
- Step 7: Turn off the processor 0
- Step 8: Press Alt + Tab to get back into the game and set the task manager open
- Step 9: Press Alt + Tab to go back to the task manager.
- Step 10: Return to the similarity setting and turn on the processor 0 again, leave the task manager open and return to the game.
Now the game should work stably.