Resident Evil 4 (2023) Guide: How to Install Mods
The Resident Evil 4 remake is available on PC, which means players can indulge in a whole bunch of top-notch (and not so top-notch) mods. From light interface changes and mandatory (!) nude mods to complete rebalances and model swaps – the Resident Evil series has an incredibly talented mod community.
How to Install Mods for Resident Evil 4 (2023)
We recommend that you don’t bother looking for mods and use Nexus. Go to the official page of the resource and create an account. In addition, make sure that you have Winrar or 7zip installed on your computer for dealing with archives. All set? Great, let’s figure out how to install the mod for the Resident Evil 4 remake!
- Download and install Fluffy Mod Manager (mandatory!);
- unzip the files to any convenient location and run the Modmanager.exe file;
- choose Resident Evil 4 Remake from the list and click Choose game;
- in the next window, click Define game path and select the folder where Resident Evil 4 is installed;
- drag the archive with the previously downloaded mod into the open Fluffy Mod Manager window;
- wait for the installation of the mod to complete (depends on the size of the mod);
- click on the Mod list button and select the installed mod in the appropriate section;
- set the mod switch to the active position;
- minimize Fluffy Mod Manager and start Resident Evil 4.
You can deactivate an installed mod with the same switch that you used to activate it. To remove a mod, click on the red trash can icon next to the name of the mod.