How to play Garena Free Fire on PC?
Instructions on how to play Garena Free Fire on PC. BlueStacks will help us with this. This is a reliable and free Android emulator. Management is already initially configured for the computer. Therefore, you can immediately play using the keyboard and mouse. Garena Free Fire is a mobile game in the “Battle Royale” genre. 50 players take part in each match. And the games last about 10 minutes. In general, the game has nice graphics and dynamic gameplay.
Step 1. Installing BlueStacks
1. Download BlueStacks and install the program.
Step 2. Installing Garena Free Fire
- Follow the link and download the latest version of Garena Free Fire – Download Garena Free Fire.
- Transfer the downloaded file to the BlueStacks program.
- Wait for the installation and start the game!
- Enable virtualization in the BIOS settings. Detailed instructions can be found on the BlueStacks website.
- Go to BlueStacks settings. In the “Engine” section, increase the number of available CPU cores and RAM memory. Check the box next to the item “Use advanced graphics engine”.
Improved graphics in the game
- Click on the gear icon at the top right.
- Next to the “Graphics” item, put “High
- Сhange the “Brightness” item to “Very bright”.
- Restart the game for the changes to take effect.