How to make the gamepad work in the game The Mummy Demastered
The Mummy Demastered is a game platformer by WayForward. Of course, some of you want to play in it with a gamepad. So, if you have problems with connecting the gamepad, this article should help you.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Download and install the drivers for the XBOX360 gamepad from the Microsoft website.
- Install emulator x360ce (Gamepad in the program should be displayed, but in the game for a while do not work)
- Next, install ScpService from the same archive (in the system in services it will appear and will be turned on).
- From the folder with “XOutput.v0.11 \ ScpDriver” install ScpDriver.exe.
- Start XOutput.exe, press START there and see that now there is a 3rd gamepad in the emulator x360ce. After that, the game should detect the gamepad (this should be noticable when loading, the game will write “press B” instead of “press ENTER”).
We hope this article has helped you solve your problem.