For all fans of Grand Theft Auto V has come a great day, because today we will discuss how we can play GTA V on iPhone or Android even lying on the bed. The ability to play GTA V in this way provides some additional features. For example, it would be a good option for people with a sick back, or for those who need to comply with bed rest. It is unlikely that Rockstar will introduce support for mobile devices, at least in the near future.
Not so long ago, the network is simply flooded with a variety of video-based training on how to run this masterpiece from Rockstar on your mobile devices. But do not get fooled by these “fake” video, as it is not enough to just pick up and install any APK file. It does not work, believe me.
As you know, there is no way to install GTA V on iPhone or Android for free. Especially given the huge size of the game and it is quite good graphics, with which iPhone and Android devices simply can not cope.
However, there were a couple of great ways in which you can play GTA V on iPhone or Android. To do this you will need a licensed copy of the game on your PC.
How to play GTA V on iPhone or Android
- Download GeForce Experience from official site and install it on your PC.
- Wait until installation is completed. Then GeForce Experience begin to scan your PC.
- After this, press on the Settings icon in the top right corner.
- In the column with features select “Gamestream” and turn it on. It will allow you to stream your PC games on phones and other devices compatible with SHIELD technology.
- Once this feature is activated, add the game’s executable files to work with “Gamestream”.
- Then, go to the App Store or Google Play Store.
- Look there an app that called “Moonlight”. Download it to your device and run.
- After that, you should notice that your desktop is now available for managing from your mobile devices, via Nvidia SHIELD service.
- In case, if your PC is not appeared on the device, then click on the “Add Host” and enter the IP of your computer.
- To find out the IP of your PC, just google “My IP”.
- Once your computer is connected to an application, simply click on the “Moonlight” and enter the PIN code that was provided when connecting the PC to the utility.
- Now simply click on the icon GTA V in this application and the game should to start up on your device.
That’s all you have to do. Now you can safely enjoy GTA V on iPhone or Android.