Need for Speed Payback finally came out, and of course, many people want to play it. If you have already downloaded and installed the game, you could encounter the problem of freezes in the game. First of all, make sure that your PC meets the minimum system requirements for the game.
Minimum system requirements:
- System: 64-bit system Windows version 7 or higher
- Processor: Intel i3 6300 3.8 GHz (2 cores, 4 streams) or AMD FX 8150 3.6 GHz (8 cores, 8 streams)
- RAM: 6 GB
- DISKWORK: DVD drive required only during installation
- HARD DRIVE: 30 GB VIDEO
- CARD: NVIDIA GeForce® GTX 750 Ti or AMD Radeon ™ HD 7850 or equivalent, compatible with DirectX 11 and with 2 GB of memory
- DirectX: video card compatible with version 11 or similar
- INPUT DEVICE: controller with two analog joysticks
- INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIREMENTS: 192 kbps or higher
If you are sure that your PC meets these requirements and you still have freezes in the game, we recommend doing the following:
- Right-click on the game shortcut.
- Go to Properties.
- In the line with the location of the file, after the quotes press space and enter -Render.ResolutionScale 0.9
This solution will not remove freezes completely, but playing will definitely feel more comfortable. We hope that the article was useful to you.