What to do if Star Wars Battlefront II does not save changes
Star Wars Battlefront II finally came out, and many peaople have already tried it. But, unfortunately, the players are faced with some game bugs. In particular, some users have noticed that the game does not save any settings or downloads for star cards, and when they start the game, they have to adjust everything anew, what takes a very long time. The problem here is that the folder with additional files for the game should be on the C drive. Thus, the problem is observed among those who transferred My Documents folder to another local disk. To fix this, do the following:
- Go to My Documents folder, right-click on it and select Properties. It is not necessary to open this folder in Explorer, you can do it in the left pane of any folder.
- In the window that appears, click the Location tab.
- In the text box, you can either manually write a new folder location, or you can do this by clicking the Move … button (select drive C), then in the dialog box, select the destination folder and click the Select folder button.
- Then click OK (or Apply).
- You will be prompted to move the files to which you need to give posotive answer.
- Wait for the files to move. If the files took up a lot of space in the My Documents folder, the migration may take several minutes.
- If the system issues a warning about the inability to move the folder, you can only help reset the system or reinstall Windows.
We hope that the article was useful for you and you solved your problem with the game.