Everyone wants to know if Forza Motorsport 6: Apex will launch on his hardware, and the best way to be sure is to compare the min. system requirements with the information about the hardware you have.
Discover the information about the hardware following these instructions:
- Use the mouse pointer to activate the Start Menu.
- Type “exe” in the Search line and activate the DirectX Diagnostic Tool when it appears in the list.
- Now find out the information about these components:
- Direct X
- Check the Approx. Total Memory at the Display tab.
Discover the game’s system requirements
As soon as you know all the information about the hardware, you can do the next step. It can be done by using Windows Store or looking for the info at the online game-market. One can also read the text on the game package if the app was bought on the CD.
If you have bought something at this very place, the requirements can be easily found there:
- Use the mouse pointer to activate the Windows button also known as Start Menu.
- Look for the Store icon in the All apps list.
- There will be a search option where you should type the desired game’s original name.
- At the game’s selling page will be the Additional Information. It can be usually found at the very bottom.
- That’s it! Now you can compare the requirements with the system info.
The online retailer
- The minimum requirements section is usually available at any web-site, where one can buy games:
- Visit the exact online-platform where the game was bought.
- Type its name in the Search bar.
- Find out the desired information about the requirements.
The CD packaging
If you have bought a game on the physical disk, you should simply look at its backside. All the distributors are printing the desired information there.