Nintendo Switch 2-ARVHA-0000 – How to Fix?
Error 2-ARVHA-0000 appeared on my Switch when I tried to watch YouTube. I restarted the console, but the error still pops up. Until recently everything was fine, but now the app won’t launch. What is the problem? How can I fix it?
Usually, error 2-ARVHA-0000 appears on the Nintendo Switch due to three reasons:
- unstable network connection;
- incorrect date and time settings;
- corrupted YouTube app files.
To get rid of the error, we recommend that you try the following:
- reconnect to your local Wi-Fi connection;
- change the time and date settings on your console;
- delete the YouTube app from your Nintendo Switch storage and then
- download it back through the official store.