Current list of bugs I’ve seen in The Wild Eight
Here goes: This is all for MULTIPLAYER games. Bugs encountered by multiple people.
- Storing items in the shelter will sometimes, for unknown reason, lose the items as you pack the shelter back up.**Another player pointed out that the loss of items occurs when you’re switching back and forth between a workbench and shelter that the loss of items occurs***
- Sometimes, Blizzards will chain happen with short pauses in between them.
- Food consumption needs to be looked at.
- Game-made buildings do not increase cold levels, but at the same time do not allow fires to be built. Means, you gradually go into freezing and death inside buildings.
- Shelter doesn’t increase cold levels even though it should, due to using 20wood 5rock to sleep so you make a fire and there’s smoke coming out of it.
- Hunting skillpoints keep adding even though you have nowhere to put them into.
- Since the “hotfix”. loading saved games has been a pain
- Durability of higher level harvesting items doesn’t actually look to be much better.
- Sometimes, trying to start a fire will waste as much resources as making one.
- Tendon extraction mastery isn’t really needed. Leather mastery would be better since you need more of it and you get much less.
- Traps can sometimes not be picked up as you walk over them
- Sometimes when exiting game-made structures, there’s going to be a thick layer of fog in the world you can’t see through.
- In game lobbies, can’t see what other players are typing
- Sometimes, opening containers will freeze your character as if you’re looking into the chest, but there’s no chest items to be seen. pressing Escape key fixes that at times.
- Killing rabbits gives MUTANT claws, instead of Rabbit claws. No recipe for crafting MUTANT battle claws.
- Reloading a game on a previous location where wolf was, spawns that particular wolf / which then ambushes you like a champ.
- Killing wildlife with a bow and arrows doesn’t seem to produce anything other than meat
- Chain blizzards ffs, come on, this is tottally unrealistic
- Sometimes, items dropping from wildlife will bounce high into the air to another screen.
- At times, when dying, all dropped items will respawn at the plane but in the air.
- Music still plays on title screen even with music turned off.
- No way to repair items`\
Current things I’d like added:
- A way to revive players in multiplayer
- Some sort of shield added that you can carry in one hand
- More options for health recovery
- Ability to place bait on traps
View all comments