Error code Diver in Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2.0
Some weird error code Diver pops up when I run Warzone 2.0. My friends on the web did not give me any good advice: rebooting PC, reinstalling the game, reinstalling the entire Windows. The first two I tried, of course. I’m not going to reinstall the OS and I would not advise anyone to do so, not for the sake of some dumb game.
Error code Diver is an extremely common error among players of Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2.0. As we have found, there are two ways to get rid of the error:
- changing DNS-server addresses in the network connection settings;
- launching the game via VPN.
To change the DNS for your network connection, you need to do the following:
- open the classic Control Panel (WIN+R→control);
- Go to «Network and Sharing Center»;
- click on «Change adapter settings»;
- double-click the name of your network connection;
- click «Properties» and double-click on the «IP version 4 (TCP/IPv4)» component;
- activate the «Use the following addresses of DNS servers» option;
- set the following addresses (or any other public DNS):
- save the changes.
The choice of VPN depends purely on the user’s preferences. Pay or not – also a personal choice. You can find a good free VPN on the Net, but they give an extremely limited amount of traffic. With the help of a trusted VPN, the error code Diver is guaranteed to disappear from Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2.0.