Game_ship.exe Error in Modern Warfare 2 | Warzone 2.0
A game_ship.exe error popped up when I tried to run Modern Warfare 2. This is the first time I launched the game. To be honest, I’ve hardly ever played such games – I wanted something new. I recently updated the drivers for my video card. I’m on Windows 10, but I haven’t updated it in a while. Is that the problem? Or what? Please tell me what to do!
The error game_ship.exe error in Modern Warfare 2 | Warzone 2.0 occurs in two cases: when you start the game or during the gameplay itself. The problem is very unpleasant and, more importantly, hard to solve.
Why is it hard to solve? Because there are countless reasons for its occurrence. All the player has to do is to go through potential solutions until something works.
Speaking of solutions. If you encounter this error in your copy of Modern Warfare 2 | Warzone 2.0, try the following:
- check the integrity of the game files in the Steam or Battle.net client;
- run Modern Warfare 2 | Warzone 2.0 as an administrator;
- update graphics drivers to the latest version;
- install all pending Windows updates;
- turn off all overlay apps in the system background;
- add the game and its launcher to the firewall/antivirus white list;
- increase the system pagefile;
- deactivate the XMP profile in the BIOS/UEFI settings;
- disable the Razer Synapse program;
- disable voice chat in the game settings;
- experiment with the graphical settings;
- lock the frame rate to 75FPS;
- run the game in safe mode.
We hope you were able to fix game_ship.exe error.