How can I fix 0xa00f4244 Camera error in Windows 10?
I’m trying to use Camera on Windows 10, but the error 0xA00F4244 keeps popping up. A whole bunch of possible causes are listed, but no specifics. Any tips?
Error 0xA00F4244 is a frequent guest on Windows 10 PCs. It occurs when launching the Camera app. To fix the error, you need to do the following:
- update or reinstall the camera drivers;
- reconnect the camera;
- switch to the UVC driver;
- run the camera troubleshooter;
- run an antivirus scan;
- restore or reset the Camera app;
- activate the camera in the laptop BIOS.