How to Uninstall Bluestacks (Android Emulator) from Windows PC?
Can you tell me how to uninstall Bluestacks from my PC? And preferably completely, without leftover files? I thought about using the emulator, but then I realized that it makes no sense (for me).
The process of uninstalling the BlueStacks emulator is somewhat complicated compared to other programs. Yes, you can remove it from Applications and features, but the remaining files will not go anywhere from the user’s computer.
To COMPLETELY uninstall BlueStacks from your Windows PC, you need to do the following:
- press WIN+R to open the Run window;
- type %temp% in the empty line and press ENTER;
- delete all files that are in the %temp% folder;
- download a special cleanup utility from the official site;
- click Yes to confirm your intentions and OK when the cleanup is complete.
As you can see, the process is somewhat delayed, but it is guaranteed to uninstall BlueStacks from your PC.