How to Uninstall Riot Games Client From Windows PC?
Can you please tell me how to delete Riot Games client from my PC? The other day I installed Valorant, played for a couple of hours, but I didn’t like it, so I uninstalled the game. Well, as usual, through Apps and Features. Anyway, the game has been removed, but the Riot client itself won’t uninstall for some reason.
It’s a well-known fact that uninstalling the Riot Games game client is difficult. It would seem that it should be enough to remove the app from Applications and Features (or Programs and Components), but with the Riot Launcher one has to go to all lengths.
To remove the Riot Games Launcher from your PC, you need to do the following:
- press WIN+I and go to Applications;
- go to Applications and Features;
- remove the Riot Games client and Riot Vanguard from the list of installed apps;
- open the system Explorer;
- go to C:\Users\User_Name\AppData\Local\Riot Games;
- delete the Riot Games folder (not in the Trash Bin, but permanently via SHIFT+DELETE);
- restart your PC.
Done. The Riot Games client should be removed from your PC. The example above was shown on Windows 10, but the same procedures apply in the same way on Windows 11.