How to Fix KERNEL32.DLL Error on Windows 11?
So, I was trying to launch this game and the KERNEL32.DLL error just appeared out of nowhere. I have Windows 11 on my PC with all latest updates. Graphics card drivers are also up to date. Tried to reboot the PC, but it didn’t fix the issue. What can I do? Any tips?
Error with file KERNEL32.DLL has many roots and therefore many solutions. We recommend that you do the following:
- restart your PC (you have already done this);
- reinstall the game/program you are trying to run;
- update your video card drivers (you have already done this);
- if you have overclocked videocard, CPU or RAM, get rid of that overclock;
- check your RAM for errors, for example, with Memtest.
View all comments