How to Fix RAFT Application Load Error?
Guys, RAFT started showing Application load error after the last update. To the error is also attached code 3:0000065432. Before the update, everything was fine, the game worked smoothly. Tried reinstalling and checking integrity through Steam, but nothing worked.
Application load error 3:0000065432 is quite a common problem for many Raft players. According to the developers, the problem lies in the user’s antivirus, which seems to be blocking the Raft process by mistake.
Simply put the game in the antivirus exceptions list and Application load error 3:0000065432 will disappear. To add the Raft executable file to the Windows antivirus exceptions list, you need to do the following:
- press WIN+I and go to “Update and Security”;
- go to the “Windows Security” subsection;
- select “Virus and Threat Protection”;
- select “Manage Settings”, then “Add or Remove Exclusions”;
- click the “Add Exception” button;
- add the Raft executable file to the antivirus exceptions;
- restart your PC.
Done. Now Application load error 3:0000065432 should not appear in Raft. If the error still occurs, please contact the game developer’s support.