How to Fix Sims 4 Error Code 102?
When I launch Sims 4 I get an error code 102. In the message there is a suggestion to restart the game. I did exactly that, but nothing has changed. Please tell me what can be done?
Typically, the error code 102 occurs when Sims 4 due to outdated mods. Just get rid of such mods and everything will be just fine.
- Open the system Explorer;
- go to C:\Users\[ACCOUNT NAME]\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods;
- delete the contents of the Mods folder;
- now go to the Sims 4 folder and delete the folders/files named cache, cachestr, cachewebkit, lotcachedata and localthumbcache.package;
- run Sims 4 and check for error 102.
View all comments