What to do with Travis Rilea in Warzone 2?
I was playing Warzone 2 and Travis Rilea error suddenly popped out. Some kind of timeout on login or something like that. It is unclear what kind of error this is and what to do with it in general. For some time the Warzone worked as it should, normal, but every now and then it crashes. I have to constantly restart the game, which is very annoying to say the least. My Internet seems to be fine, so I blame the game itself.
Has anyone come across something like this? And if so, how did you fix it?
The Travis Rilea error in Warzone 2 is either the fault of the player’s network connection, or a problem on the developer’s side. In the case of the latter, the list of solutions is limited to… waiting.
If the problem is on your side, however, we recommend trying the following:
- restart Warzone 2;
- restart/reset the router;
- connect to the network with a cable;
- change the DNS server addresses (188.8.131.52. and 184.108.40.206.) for the
- network connection;
- use a VPN (preferably a paid one);
- reset the network connection settings (in the OS settings).
And unfortunately, that’s all you can do in case this error occurs.