Various connection problems on XBox One…
I’m having several problems since the latest update:
- My camp is currently stuck “pitching.” Has been for over 30 minutes. Restart game has no effect.
- In many cases my moonshine shack is inaccessible. I press “Y” to enter and am stuck for 30s to 10min before I change maps.
- One time there were no NPCs in my shack. Walking downstairs to the basement crashed the game in this case.
- One time I was unable to mount my horse. My character would approach the horse and become unresponsive for 5-10 seconds. I had to run away from the horse and respawn it to recover.
- Multiple times my camp would not spawn when I came to it. It showed the blue camp icon on the map. When I arrived at camp, nothing happened. In some cases it would recover in 10s. In others, it never did.
My connection is solid so I can only assume this is a problem on the RDR2 servers. The service status shows green. So I’m confused. Anyone else having similar issues?