Why can’t send message due to error 0x800ccc78?
I’m trying to send a message via Outlook, but it says “unknown error” and code 0x800ccc78? I tried many things, but without success. Any ideas?
Hello! I managed to find one working solution, which, judging by the reviews, works for most users. All you have to do is make one setting. I am attaching the instruction, but the name of the items may differ depending on the version of your Microsoft Outlook.
- Go to the “Tools” tab, and then “Email Accounts”.
- We select the account with which there are problems, and click on the “Advanced settings” button.
- Click on the “Outgoing mail server” button and activate the item “My outgoing mail server requires authentication.”
- Activate the “Use the same settings as my incoming mail server” option.
- Click on the “OK” button and try to send the letter again.
Leave a Reply