Why Have You Turned Off So Many Story Mode Features R*?
Why have you disabled so many great PvE/immersive features like
- being able to buy food and eat food in bars?? You can read the menu but can’t order anything?
- being able to take a bath FFS? Your character can still get filthy but can’t order a simple bath? Yes. They can get clean by swimming in a pool of water or being out in the rain. But that’s not the point here.
- Being able to rent a room and sleep/log out when in town? WTH do I have to ride across half the map just to get back to camp and Cripps to be able to fully rest?
- WTH can’t you rob a regular train like in story mode? In fact,
- WTH is it that only cargo trains (and not passenger trains) are available for online mode? There’s really nothing interesting to do on cargo trains when you hijack a train other than driving it illegally and getting a bounty. Until you either abandon it, or escape the law NPCs that track you when you enter towns etc.
- You can steal stage coaches and/or NPC horses. But can’t steal and sell these to the damned fences? Why couldn’t you have enabled this feature but limited it to once a game day to stop players exploiting this feature?
- Why can’t you sell wild horses you tame to the stables like in Story mode? WHY?