How to Fix YouTube Server Error 400 on Windows PC?
For half a day now I’ve been getting the error YouTube Server Error 400 when I try to watch videos I’m interested in. And it doesn’t appear all the time, only with some videos. What can be the problem? Please help me to fix it.
YouTube Server Error 400 is an extremely common error for users of the YouTube video hosting site. It usually resolves itself, but in some cases you have to use a set of basic solutions.
- Close and open the YouTube tab.
- Completely restart your browser.
- Restart the router with a delay of a minute or two.
- Restart your PC.
- Update your browser to the most recent version.
- Deactivate all minor extensions.
- Reset browser settings to their defaults.
Usually, these solutions are enough to fix the error code 400 on YouTube.