How to fix error 110 in the Google Play app during installation?
Sometimes users of the Android operating system encounter an error 110. In most cases, this error occurs when working with devices that have updated the version of the operating system or recently installed a custom firmware like CyanogenMod or MIUI. Most often the problem faced by the owners of tablet computers, with Android-smartphones, this happens less.
Error 110 in Android occurs mainly while updating or installing apps from Google Play. This happens because of the incompatibility of OS: if you have updated firmware, new software may not be compatible with hardware device, because this error occurs. This is possible also if you have updated or switched to some custom firmware.
How to fix the error 110 when using Google Play?
The following are ways that allow to solve this problem on your Android device. Methods are very real and will definitely help you to get rid of error code 110.
Method 1: Update The Google Play Store
To get rid of error 110, you can upgrade your Google Play store. This method has already helped a large number of users and with high probability will help you. Let’s see what you need to do:
- Go to Settings —> application Manager —> Google Play store —> force stop of the service.
- Go back to Settings —> application Manager —> Google Play store —> Clear data.
- Again go to Settings —> application Manager —> Google Play Market —> Clear Cache.
- The same manipulation must be done with the Google Play services:
- Go to Settings —> application Manager —> Google Play Services ;
- Clear data and Clear cache.
You can now use the Google Play store without any errors. Restart the device and open Google Play, download and update applications. If you cannot solve the problem using this method, try the following.
Method 2: Using root file Manager
One of the best ways to fix the problem with error 110 is to use a root file Manager application. As you know, most Android smartphone file Manager installed by default, but the problem is that he cannot access the root files of your device. This means that here you will have to use a third-party app such as Root browser.
Root browser is an application that is in the file Manager, which allows users to access root folder on Android device. To use Root Browser to fix the error code 110 while installing the application, you must perform the following steps:
- Download and install Root browser on your Android smartphone;
- Get access;
- Navigate to the directory SD card and find the folder “data/data”
In it you will find all the files related to the apps installed on your Android smartphone or tablet. Now locate the application that you are trying to update or install and receive an error message with code 110. Delete the folder, holding it and pressing the “Delete” button. Now restart the device and try re-installing the app.
If the error code 110 is not corrected using this method, try to install the app manually using the APK file. See below how it’s done.
Method 3: Manually install the app
- Find and download it to the computer the corresponding file;
- Now connect to PC an Android smartphone and copy the file from your computer;
- Look on the Android device copied (downloaded) file for your application using your file Manager installed on your smartphone.
- Select this file and manually install the application.
Again failure? So, there is only one, the most crucial way to cope with the situation — to factory reset your Android smartphone or tablet.
Method 4: Restore factory settings of your device
Keep in mind that before you start reset your device to factory settings, you need to make a full backup. Otherwise they will be lost. We have told you how it’s done, so to go into details will not. The implementation of the reset is also not working — it is enough to choose the appropriate option in the menu.
Hope you never run into a bug 110. But if that happens, remember this simple guidelines, and one of the methods will definitely help you to overcome difficulties with downloading and installing apps.
Leave a Reply