Some users noticed the problem when, during playing Call of Duty: WWII, you got out a badge with an error saying “There is not enough disk space. Free at least 5 MB.” despite the fact that they had enough disk space. There is a solution to this problem, for this you need to do the following:
- Open “Computer Management”.
- In the console tree, click Users.
- Right-click the user account under which you are working with the computer, and then click Rename.
- Type the new user name using only Latin letters, and then press ENTER.
- Run the game as administrator
That’s all, now this problem must be solved, enjoy the game!