When playing Call of Duty: WWII, some players are faced with the problem of game crash with the error “Memory can not be written.” This problem occurs because there’s not Windows swap file or it’s improperly configured.
Here’s what you need to do if you fix this error:
- Open “Properties” of “My Computer”
- Click “Advanced System Settings”
- In the window that appears, on the “Advanced” tab in the “Performance” section, click “Options”.
- Go to the “Additional”, click “Change”.
- In the window that appears, click the checkbox “Automatically select the amount of paging file”.
- Click OK everywhere.
Now the problem should be solved, we hope the article was useful to you.