Some users are faced with the problem of freezing of Call of Duty: WWII after the cutscene. This problem is observed mainly among the users with dual-core processors, as for a comfortable game you need 4 cores. If you are faced with this problem, there is still a way out.
Here’s what you can do:
- Download the BES (Battle Encoder Shirase) program
- Run the program
- Run the game
- When the game freezes, minimize it
- In the BES program, press the “Target …” button.
- Select the process with the game.
- Press the “Unfreeze” button.
After these simple manipulations, freezes must go away, but the solution is temporary and it will be necessary to perform this sequence of actions after each cutscene, so we still recommend you to think about updating your system.