Some users are faced with the black screen problem in the game South Park – The Fractured but Whole. This problem has already been mentioned by us in a global article with errors in the game. But, despite this, this solution has not helped all users. So, there is one more.
So, here is the set of actions that you need to do to avoid the appearance of a black screen in the game South Park – The Fractured but Whole:
- Run the game;
- When a black screen appears, press the keyboard combination Alt + Enter. In this case, South Park: The Fractured But Whole will be switched to windowed mode and the problem should be solved.
- Go to the graphics settings of the game,
- Set the desired resolution and select Full screen mode.
- If the problem has not been resolved, go to My Documents – South Park – The Fractured but Whole
- Open file state via notepad
- Find the fullscreen entry (the first one that comes up, then you do not need to look for it) and make sure the value is fullscreen = true
- Scroll to windowed and make sure that windowed = false for the resolution that you have installed.
- Also, users advise to reduce the likelihood of a black screen launch the game immediately after turning on or restarting the computer.
This set of actions should help you to rid from the black screen in the game South Park – The Fractured but Whole once and for all.