VK Masks Contest
More and more people are using VK Stories each day, which means soon we’ll add a new tool to VK Stories – Masks! By using masks, your stories will become even more interesting and unique.
VK is an open platform from which third-party developers can launch products for a huge audience. We are continuing to move forward by providing artists the possibility of creating masks for millions of users.
Today VK has launched a virtual mask creation contest open for all illustrators, animators and 3D artists.
Participants must create virtual masks capable of being imposed on a user’s face in real time. Masks can be any theme, level of complexity, 2D, 3D, animated or static. Tools for creating masks are described in this manual.
- Originality and relevance
- Illustration and animation quality
- Amount and efficiency of applied programs — Facemodel, Patch, Patch Fullscreen, ColorFilter, Model3D
- 1st place — MacBook Pro 13” with Touch Bar, 2.9 GHz, 256GB
- 2nd – 5th place — iPhone 7 Plus 256GB
- 6th – 10th place — iPhone 7 256GB
Submissions to the message bot of the VK Masks Contest community will be accepted until March 15th at 23:59 (Moscow Time).
Designers of the best submissions will be able to continue creating masks for VK.
To follow the latest news, find detailed information about technology and take part in the competition, we invite you to join the VK Masks Contest community.